12 March 2006

Counting down the weekend.

Things I accomplished this weekend:

  1. a bit of work
  2. taking the dogs to the dog park
  3. working out at my long-lost gym
  4. checking the yoga schedule at my nearby yoga place
  5. got a much-needed (and wanted!) pedicure
  6. buying healthy food at the grocery store
  7. one more Paris post completed
  8. caught up with my two favorite neighbor friends
  9. margarita and dinner on a patio
Things I wanted to accomplish this weekend and didn't:
  1. housework
  2. bike ride at the lake
  3. picture-taking around town
  4. taxes (yes, I thought they were finished before, but they aren't--long story)
  5. final handling of bills from health issue
  6. car wash for my dusty vehicle
  7. more work than I did
The fact that the first list is longer is a good thing, right? If you say yes, I'll let you look at these pics from the dog park . . . Kip wanted to post them and write about his day:

Hye, thees iss Kip, Leesa's doog. Tu-dai Orleee und eye wint too thugh doog pork wit Leesa. Heer eye am in uh bath wit mye noo freends (eyem in thugh meedle):



Heer Orlee und eye mak uh doog sandvich wit a flufee wite doog:



Eye dont no thugh naam of zis doog but eye kall her Francette:

1 comments:

Jay said...

Damn, your dog is a better speller than me. Even if he doens't have thumbs.