11 March 2006

I apologize for my severe blog neglect this week!

In random bits and pieces of news . . .

The matter that was to take me to Chicago and New York several times this month was resolved, depriving me of those trips, but allowing me one more visit to Oklahoma City . . .

and of course, another matter in Oklahoma City immediately sprang up to take its place, so I will probably be visiting that fine city at least one more time this month . . .

I find this story utterly charming and heart-warming . . .

we are experiencing lovely spring weather right now, reminding me that spring is far and away my favorite season . . .

last evening was the ultimate "patio and margarita" weather and a friend and I took full advantage of that . . .

I think there should be a municipal ordinance requiring the fining of parents who permit their children to run around unattended in a busy restaurant--the number of kids darting about at the feet of waiters wielding heavy trays of hot food and cold drinks last night was astounding . . .

my DVD player has mysteriously agreed to cooperate again, after a short stint of finding all DVDs unreadable, so I'm hoping to watch "Walk the Line" and "Ocean's Twelve" this weekend, courtesy of Netflix . . .

this contest on Apartment Therapy is relentlessly commanding my attention--I especially adore this apartment and cannot stop looking at it . . .

in other news from the world of entertainment, I am reading Anne Lamott's book called "Hard Laughter" and really enjoying it . . .

and, finally, I am hoping to finish my Paris photo blogging this weekend, at long last!



I hope you each have a scintillating and refreshing weekend!

UPDATE:

Ocean's Twelve
: not worth the disc it is imprinted on

Walk the Line: excellent, just like Johnny Cash, who said, "I did not vote for Mr. Bush, let's leave it at that."

0 comments: