10 April 2006

Believe it or not, I have already

written about Sunday's 24-hour trip to Chicago, with photos!

Here are a few to whet your appetite:





5 comments:

Jay said...

Great photos and great re-cap of the trip Lisa. Chicago just freakin' rocks! I would move there in a minute if I could. I could probably even root for the Cubs when they weren't playing the Cards. You can never give up on your team ya' know.

You and I have something in common. We love to people watch. Although, you are more attentive to peoples converstations than I am, but I do love to try to figure out what they are doing and where they are going.

Jenn said...

Such beautiful photos. Someday I'll get there for a game. And I loved the hotel - what a funky place!

Kell said...

Wow! I want to go to Chicago with you! Great photos and that was a cool hotel room. I loved the knitting wallpaper behind the bed, but then, I'm a knitter.

Where is the paper store?!? I'm definitely going there next time. This last trip was my hubby's Christmas present, so I didn't bore him with yarn/art/craft shops. But next time . . .

Lisa said...

Hey, Jay, yes, the people-watching is great fun.

Jenn, you MUST get there for a game! You appear to be quite a sports fan, at least of your local hockey team, and there is no better place for a sports fan than Wrigley Field. I will be glad to give you a tour of the place if you tell me when!

Kell, the paper store is called Paper Source (I think) and is just southeast under the Chicago stop on the Brown Line of the L. Aha--here it is:
http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/locations/il_chicago_river_north.html

Enjoy!

Jenn said...

Lisa, I am a sports fan. Mainly hockey, but I love live baseball and will definitely keep your offer in mind.