Here's the plan for my decadent Saturday, which has traditionally been known among my friends as a "Lisa Day"*:
8:30 a.m. procure coffee and bagel on this gorgeous, sunny, not-too-hot Saturday Check, leaving the top down on the car while I did so!Before I go, here is a Paris picture for you:
9:30 a.m. massage appointment Check, though I was a few minutes late due to the slow barrista having coffee pouring duty at Starbucks today
11:00 a.m. to be determined--possibly, a little window-shopping or brunch with a paper No shopping or brunch, but instead thorough cleaning of car (inside and out) and quick inspection of new office for potential furniture-buying purposes
12:45 p.m. hair appointment Check--oh, how long my tresses have become!
1:15 p.m. pick up dry cleaning, return home to listen to Cubs game while tidying house, putting away clean laundry finished last night, do some work Oops, forgot the drycleaning, but I did tidy up a bit while reeling from another Cubs pitching meltdown and the resulting game loss--please oh please do not let those hated Redbirds sweep us!
4:30 p.m. have bike tire fixed and go for ride around the lake, with camera to capture twilight/sunset wonders Check, regarding the fixed tire, but no bike ride--it was too hot, so I postponed this to tomorrow morning and instead drove the path I will bike along so that I'll know what to expect and not be as likely to turn around and give up; I did, however, get the odometer installed on my bike, which was an unexpected bonus!

I'm off . . . enjoy your day! :)
* In response to Dimitri's question, no, today is not my birthday. That's the amusing thing about a "Lisa Day"--it need not be a special occasion in order for one to occur.

3 comments:
Enjoy Lisa day (isnot your birthday is it?)
That sounds like a decadent and lovely day. Alas, it is Pittsburgh, when means that our weekends are filled with rain.
A Paris picture for you in return: http://belletristiccat.blogspot.com/2005/07/lovers-by-seine_20.html.
Awesome Paris photo, Jenn! Truly beautiful. And I agree with you that the brick and water surrounding the couple make the photo what it is.
Post a Comment