Yes, the Cubs' losing streak has ended at eight. Apparently, the key to them winning is for me to be so tired I cannot stay awake for their late West-coast game, as I missed most of this one while sleeping. While the Cubs won 8-1 over the San Francisco Giants, an added bonus is that Barry Bonds was homerless. There is nothing I would like to see more (well, except perhaps for a Cubs World Series championship) than for the Cubs to not share a page in history with Barry Bonds.
Here is the winning pitcher from last night's game (picture from a San Diego game of last weekend):
I'm off to Atlanta--back Friday (quick trip!). I promise to write something of substance this weekend!
11 May 2006
It's over!
Posted by Lisa at 4:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad the Cubs won. And even happier that they denied Barry Bonds. I think he may be the most hated man in baseball right now.
Safe journey to Atlanta.
Post a Comment