One of my motives in starting this blog was to create a space in which I would try to examine my life honestly. So it seems appropriate that this anniversary post should contain a Rate My Life Quiz:
| This Is My Life, Rated | |
| Life: | |
| Mind: | |
| Body: | |
| Spirit: | |
| Friends/Family: | |
| Love: | |
| Finance: | |
| Take the Rate My Life Quiz | |
Looks like I still have a bit of work to do . . .

3 comments:
Lisa, I think you are too hard on yourself. Which is common for people who are successful and high achievers. But, I think you need to give yourself a break.
Here, I'll cheer you up. Here is an article from the Chicago Sun Times. Mark Cuban says he would be interested if the evil empire ... er... the Tribune Company wanted to sell the Cubs!
http://tinyurl.com/owcll
The important question is whether your score is higher than it was 300 posts ago. Happy 300th. (Wow that has an odd ring to it. At least life expectancies aren't that long.)
Thanks, guys. Yes, Jay, I will admit I am one of my own toughest critics. I'm sure you know what that is like! ;P In this case, I read these ratings as meaning more that I need to carve out the time and attention to make my life what I want it to be. I'm in the midst of a major "life is too short" phase right now.
JD, it is interesting to think about whether the score is higher now. My guess is that it's lower in body, friends and family, but higher in spirit and finances. I think my "love" score has been redlining for some time now. Not much to say about that!
Post a Comment