And finally am home from work in time to respond!
Here you go, Jay . . . written in total stream of consciousness, without filtering my answers:
I AM destined to do something different with my life than I am doing now.
I WANT to make a difference in a way that truly alters the course of people's lives.
I WISH Al Gore had won. I wish John Kerry had won. I wish GWB had never existed.
I MISS feeling attractive and desired.
I HEAR that major human rights violations are happening at the hands of the current White House and its henchmen.
I WONDER what would have happened if I had said yes when my law school love asked me to be with him.
I REGRET not being more sweet to my Dad in the last weekend I saw him alive.
I AM NOT my mother's ideal daughter
I DANCE alone when I'm happy.
I AM NOT ALWAYS a person who thinks before she speaks.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS photographs that I love and of which I am sometimes proud.
I WRITE to feel creative, to force myself to observe and to connect with others I enjoy.
I CONFUSE his needs with my needs.
I NEED to lose weight.
I SHOULD work out and eat healthfully on a regular basis.
I START certain projects only after overcoming my procrastinator tendencies.
I FINISH sentences for those who speak slowly, though I try not to.
Jenn, I tag you!
18 May 2006
I've been tagged!
Posted by Lisa at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good answers. I wish Al Gore had won in 2000 too. But, we (America) just might get a chance to right that wrong in '08. Maybe? I hope!
You finish other people's sentences, too, huh? I do it even though I try so hard not to. And sometimes I don't actually say the word, but I lean in nodding and encouraging them with my eyes to spit it out!
Good answers, btw.
I hope, too, Jay! Thanks, Kell, hope you're doing okay.
Post a Comment