I had a hearing today and upon beginning the drive back to Dallas, realized I could not bear to wear my suit for the rest of the day. So I dropped into a nearby mall and bought comfortable clothes to wear for the rest of the day.
I left work early (8:00 pm) to go home and get more than 5 hours' sleep for the first time this week.
Upon arriving home, after stopping at a favorite restaurant to pick up dinner, I realized I had spent time both at work and at the restaurant with my zipper totally unzipped and my new casual pants gaping wildly in the front.
Off to bed now . . .
22 June 2006
This is how tired I am.
Posted by Lisa at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know it is small consolation, but that has happened to me before too.
The worse incident was in college, when I got up to make a presentation during a class. One of my friends was frantically trying to get my attention before I made it to the front of the room. He did not succeed. Horrified, I looked down, screamed and bolted from the room. After I composed myself, I came back in and gave my speech.
For weeks afterwards, anytime my friend saw me on campus he would re-enact my pre-speech performance.
I hope you slept well.
You've been having a lot of wardrobe malfunctions, lately, haven't you? Perhaps you are working too hard.
You said it, Betty! This will be a nearly work-free weekend. Woo-HOO!
Thanks for sharing, Jenn--I did sleep well, and hope to sleep even better tonight, without setting my alarm!
Post a Comment