One day I will write about why I don't have television. It is partly to avoid being sucked in by scenes like those found in this video. Via Deadspin (the gossip site for sports lovers), it is the dramatic tale of a TV investigative unit that busted a guy engaging in "inappropriate behavior" while looking at porn on a library computer (unfortunately located near the children's section), then follows the subsequent court proceedings and requisite media hounding. It's a short but fascinating video clip, for multiple reasons (and safe for work, if you're worried).
Check it out!
26 July 2006
Riveting Video
Posted by Lisa at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure if somebody was following me around with a camera I would go Kenny Rogers on them too. I found the whole thing pretty funny though. Best part was when the dad grabbed the microphone and threw it. LOL
Not defending what the guy did to get in trouble
It's amazing more people don't lose it like that. They were doing the "undercover expose" that caught him, and they are surprised and running after him because he's fed up and doesn't want to talk to them? I'm getting to where I really despise journalists.
But, that guy's gotta long way to go before he gets his life in order. Do a stupid thing and get caught, your life is gonna suck for a while.
Post a Comment