and I have missed several hours of beauty sleep because I am addicted to my new Nancy Drew computer game. How old am I again?
On another (not necessarily unrelated note), I saw in the Chicago Tribune this quote from United States Supreme Court Justice Stevens, regarding the late President Gerald Ford: "Decency, intellectual honesty and sound judgment are characteristics possessed by our finest lawyers. Gerald Ford was such a lawyer." Justice Stevens sums up in just a few words the essence of a good lawyer . . . something I still aspire to be.
28 December 2006
It is three o'clock in the morning . . .
Posted by Lisa at 3:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those would be pretty good characteristics of just about any person, not just lawyers.
The reason I don't own any game machine like Play Station or Nintendo or anything like that is because I would do nothing but play those games. And I'm too addicted to blogs anyway.
Post a Comment