22 December 2006

Joyeux Noel

As you may have guessed, holiday doings and year-end wrap up at work have kept me hopping and away from the blog. I will resume posting after Christmas.

In the meantime, I hope all of you have the warmest, safest, most wonderful and peaceful holiday ever. I don't have your home addresses, so please consider this my Christmas card to you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!

Anonymous said...

i read your blog because of the nice pictures, and a world so vastly diffrent from mine, yet somewhat familiar:)

Merry christmas:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. And, a very Merry Christmas to you, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Well, Merry Christmas to you then!

Lisa said...

This is so sad! I "upgraded" to Blogger Beta and it made everyone anonymous . . . why did that happen!?!?!

steve said...

Ugh, that sucks. Stuff like this almost makes me wish they charged money for Blogger so one could call them up and complain.

steve said...

Looks like my comment worked. Odd.

Lisa, do you have a Flickr account?

Kell said...

Just in case this come up anonymous--It's Kell. Have a most wonderful holiday, Lisa!

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!
Beautiful photo, as always.