28 December 2006

Remembering Those Who Have Lost Their Lives

I stumbled across this web site and couldn't stop reading it. As we wrap up what has undoubtedly been another warm and wonderful holiday season for so many of us, let us remember those for whom it has been neither. Please keep the dead, the injured and their families in your thoughts. And please do all that you can to help the new Congress bring their brothers and sisters home safely as soon as possible.

1 comments:

steve said...

I just can't read stories of these kids being killed and the comments from their parents and friends without becoming incredibly angry with not only Bush, but everyone who supports that sham of an administration.

Its one thing to waste billions of dollars in Iraq when people are homeless and hungry here, but something else entirely more evil to send these kids off to their deaths with the smug righteousness Bush exhibits. It makes me ill.

I'll step off my soapbox now.