04 April 2007

Sky from My Work Window

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was last night's sky--breathtaking, though this camera phone photo doesn't truly capture it. I need to have my camera with me at all times, because I feel I have been missing out on some excellent photos lately.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I've been trying to take my camera with me all the time too. But, sometimes I see something cool and realize I left my camera in the car. That always sucks. I don't have a camera cell phone. Heck! I don't even have a cell phone! LOL

Marsosudiro said...

I had to do a double-take with that photo of yours. Sky at upper left, rooflines at center, porch rail at lower left, glow of interior light at right...

See my post from two days ago:

http://archerpelican.typepad.com/tap/2007/04/la_madrugada.html

I guess we're on the same wavelength these days! (Gee, why am I feeling the itch to photograph a baseball game...)

Lisa said...

You don't have a cell phone, Jay? I am envious!!!

Phil, I had not seen that photo--it's beautiful! I especially like how the lines of the chair seats are echoed in the porch planks. And the colors and contrast are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love opening skies.