As some of you may recall, I was planning to travel to New York City for Christmas. However, the impending transit strike in NYC loomed heavily over my plans, threatening to disrupt my visit completely and make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to do the things I love to do in NYC (this includes hopping on subways at will).
Tonight I decided I didn't want to worry any more about what was supposed to be a fun trip. So, I cancelled my flight to NYC. Can you guess where I'm going instead, using a remarkably low number of frequent flyer miles?
Here's a clue:
(photo courtesy of Philip Greenspun's "A Photographer's Guide to Paris")
19 December 2005
A slight change in plans.
Posted by Lisa at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bon Voyage!
Merci beaucoup, both of you! I am so excited I can barely sit still . . . Friday cannot come soon enough! Happy holidays to you!
Post a Comment