Tonight I found myself needing a reminder of all that is good and pure and true about the law and people who practice law. I pulled out my tape of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and found that I almost instantly felt my soul being cleansed.
In other news, at some point tonight I noticed my dog isn't wearing a collar. I am pretty sure he was wearing one when I arrived home, and this disappearance seems most mysterious. I'm too tired to search for it now; it will have to wait for the morning.
I am off to Paris tomorrow . . . I expect my day will be filled with errands and packing and quality time with the dogs before my departure. I am really excited about the trip, though I'm just a bit sorry I will not witness unusual and strikingly beautiful scenes like this:
(Via the always amazing Joe's NYC)
Anyway, I probably will not have a chance to post tomorrow, so I'll say this now:
Faithful readers, I wish you all a Joyeux Noel!
22 December 2005
To Kill a Mockingbird
Posted by Lisa at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks, Brett, hope you had a wonderful new year! It looks like 2006 will be an eventful one for you!
Post a Comment