Something happened while listening to a Cubs spring training game on the radio today. (Hey, I'm at work and need something fun to entice me to be here on a gorgeous day!). I became so excited about the upcoming baseball season and today's nice spring weather that I bought tickets to various games I want to see this year.
If I go to all these games, here is my travel schedule for the summer:
April: Cards/Cubs in Chicago
May: Cubs/Padres in San Diego
July: White Sox/Yankees in NYC and Cards/Cubs in Chicago
August: Cubs/Cards in St. Louis
Yikes. But yay!
04 March 2006
Oh, no.
Posted by Lisa at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Football and basketball are great on tv, but baseball is best watched in person. There is nothing better than an afternoon at the ballpark. Minor league baseball is a lot of fun too, and cheap!
No Rangers' games? They're right there handy.
Go Cards! hahahahaa sorry, couldn't resist. 8-)~
I did learn yesterday that May 28th is "Dog Night at the Ballpark." This means I may have to take one of my dogs to the game, combining two of my favorite things in life--dogs and baseball. How fun would that be?
That would really be a lot of fun! But how do you decide which dog to take? I mean, one is going to feel very left out.
Yes, this is a dilemma. I have recently gotten into the habit of taking one dog to work with me on the weekend . . . and only one has what I'll call "office proper behavior." I feel really bad when I leave the other at home. But I think he's the one who will get to come to the Rangers game with me, as I would think his excitement for life will translate better at the ballpark than in the office, and I know he'll love it.
Post a Comment