Today is the kind of fabulously rainy day that makes one not mind staying in and cleaning house . . . and working to update the Paris photoblogs before too much more time goes by . . .
Is this a stealth candidate for President in 2008? I don't know, but his platform is interesting.
18 March 2006
Rainy days
Posted by Lisa at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wow!!! I so love that great pic!
That is seriously cool. ....wait did I spell that right?!
WOW! that's a great pic.
And as for Walken, I hope when they play "Hail to the Chief" he doesn't interrupt them and say "I need more cowbell!"
Christopher Walken cowbell soundboard:
http://tinyurl.com/nyems
I have been throughly enjoying your Paris pictures. I spent two weeks there in October 2004, and your photos bring all the memories back.
just plain beautiful. Ille de Paris right?
Glad you guys like the pic! Yes, it is the Ile de Paris. Kitty, I'm jealous that you spent 2 weeks in Paris! I would love to have that much time to prowl around there!
Post a Comment