05 March 2006

Reasons 39.1, 39.2 and 39.3 to leave Texas

I am very concerned about the fact that I work in the same building as a guy who drives a tank-sized, camouflage-painted SUV sporting these stickers:



I like to call this one the "Idiot Detector."



I'm sure he thinks this "Terrorist Hunting permit" is funny, but I wonder how many times he has used it to justify a hate crime? Maybe never . . . I'm just wondering.



It isn't everyday that you see someone quoting Hitler on his vehicle. If nothing else, it's a helpful way to whittle down the pool of potential dates.

6 comments:

Feel no shame for who you are. said...

Run Run as fast as you can its the only action to be taken. is this what the world is comming to?

DA said...

How did his tires end up?

Jay said...

I'm not anti-hunting (although I am anti "fake" hunting, where they release an animal from a cage and then shoot it, which is done a lot in Texas) and I'm not in favor of making gun ownership illegal, but good grief, there have to be some controls. If you have to quote Hitler to support your position, I think you might be just a tad extreme.

And that "terrorist hunting" permit is just hilarious as in "not funny at all". I'm sure he thinks it would really be great to have a permit to allow him to hunt people. Especially "brown people" as Bush called them. Oh and if he really wanted to "hunt terrorists" he could always join the military.

And, tell him thanks for supporting the terrorists by driving that monster vehicle and burning through precious oil and gass at alarming rates.

Zen Wizard said...

I would hate to hit this guy's truck by accident!

Anonymous said...

All and all a pretty scary vehicle! Also--have you noticed that from a distance the "Trophy Hunters" decals look like the diagrams of the female reproductive system posted in Gynecologist examining rooms?

Carolyn

Lisa said...

Carolyn, I think you may be right about those decals . . . ick! This man is even sicker than we thought!