27 March 2006

(UPDATED) Quick note from the road . . .

today is my last day in Arizona and I won't be downloading the pics or writing about the trip until I return. But I wanted to give you a quick update. Thus far, this is one of the nicest trips I have ever taken, with fascinating and kind people and magical twists at every turn. Yesterday in Sedona was nothing short of spectacular. Last night, I saw a javelina at the side of the road just as I was leaving Sedona to drive back to Phoenix (photo not mine), and it felt like a good omen.



Made it back late last night . . . off to work now, but here are a few pics to tide you over!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your trip went well. We here in blogland were getting worried since we hadn't heard from you. We thought you might have gotten eaten by the elusive Sedona Sabretooth Tiger.

Lisa said...

Thanks, JD, it's good to be missed! :)