07 October 2006

Hugs

Please check out this video--it's really wonderful. (Via Superhero)

In other news, I have been following playoff baseball . . . am pleased at the Yankees' elimination today by the Tigers, saddened yesterday at the Twins' elimination by the A's. Currently worried about the Dodgers, who must win tonight or face elimination.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to visit the Texas State Fair in the morning, with camera in hand. If I make it, it will be the first time I have ever visited the Fair during my 19 years in Texas, except for a very brief walk-through en route to the Texas-OU football game several years ago.

3 comments:

steve said...

Brilliant video!

I also was happy to see the Yankees get beat by the Tigers. Did you see the celebration the Tigers players had with their fans after the game? I get a little sappy when I see good stuff like that.

Lisa said...

I didn't see the celebration, but thanks for reminding me--I need to go check it out on MLB.com. Very much looking forward to the LCS series!

Kell said...

I loved that video! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs are a magical thing.