Ladies and gentlemen, the author of this blog would like to humbly announce that she is the not-quite-but-soon-to-be-officially newest Board member of the local chapter of her favorite civil rights organization. Not only that, she is the point person for that group's next educational event/holiday party.
Someone finally heard me banging on the door, and I could not be more honored by or happy about this (though I confess that I feel slightly overwhelmed!). I would not be doing my job if I did not encourage you to click this link.
I am as proud as the papa Panda in this picture!
19 October 2006
Oh, my.
Posted by Lisa at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Now, of course, we expect and invitation.
Congrats! Now you will get your name put on the "no fly" list as a member of what the Bush admin probably calls a "terrorist" organization. hahahhaa .. Kidding.
Congrats anyway. Now go out there and protect people's civil rights!
Oh, and could you please put on the agenda stopping the spread and scope of use of those damn surveillance cameras that cities and towns are putting all over the place? They are using them to peer into people's homes and cars and see what consenting adults are doing. It really pisses me off.
Excellent news. One step closer to working for them full time. Always easier to get hired once you are in the inner circle.
Congratulations! I'm doing a happy dance for you right now!
Thanks for the props, all! :)
Post a Comment