I have made a concerted effort recently to look for the positive in my day instead of letting the negative beat me down, on the theory that life is too short to look at a half-empty glass. This has been working quite well for me, as I am finding that I am better able to handle the tougher issues as I keep my focus on the positive. One way this manifested itself was yesterday, when my opposing counsel in a particular matter was really kind and professional, unlike the guy I write about here from time to time. If all lawyers behaved that way, the profession would be a much more happy and efficient place to be.
24 October 2006
Looking on the bright side.
Posted by Lisa at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know I should work on being more positive and finding positive things each day too. But, it takes real effort to do that. Congrats on your being able to do this.
I can be positive for quite a while, then I crash. Then I do it all over again! Glad you're feeling good.
Oh, and the Italy plans are going well. They'd be going better if I could get my travelling partner to respond to my emails about where they want to stay! Your posts are a big help. Thanks again for all the help!
Post a Comment