I received some really, really good news today. I look forward to sharing it with you when I can!
On another note altogether, I recently purchased the movie, "Love Actually." Actually, I purchased it once before, but for some reason now have only the case, and not the DVD. I grew tired of hopefully opening the DVD case, only to find it was still empty, so I broke down and just purchased another copy when I saw the price was substantially marked down. But my point is that I really love this movie more every time I see it. Somehow, it captures so many different facets of love. Watching it made me long for the feeling of being in love. I realized that more than missing a particular person I was once crazy about (I think I have found ways not to let myself miss any particular person), I miss the feeling I had at that time--a feeling of being totally adored and cherished and caught up in the thrill of getting to know everything I can think of to know about another person, and being known by him, too.
I'm sure it will pass . . .
03 October 2006
Pssst.
Posted by Lisa at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHAT? You're going to leave us in suspense about the good news??
Brett: I laughed at your comment about the Jump song--must admit that my feminine perspective is a bit different, as I like that scene a lot!
Jay: Yes, I am. Hopefully, I will have a story to break in a few months. :)
I can't wait to hear you good news!
I liked Love Actually, too. I had the silly grin on my face through many of those scenes, especially the ones with Colin Firth. I seem to always have a funny grin on my face in his movies--Nannie McPhee, Bridget Jones, The Importance of Being Ernest. *Sigh* I love him.
Post a Comment