If this picture doesn't show it, I don't know what does:
Photo by Kay Westhues of Fourteen Places to Eat.
**UPDATED 3/12/07** I just realized I called Kay by the name "Kate" and corrected it. Could someone please tell me why a gajillion people have searched Google for "Kate Westhues" today, of all days, ending up at my blog? Just curious!
13 October 2005
Happiness.
Posted by Lisa at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Lisa!
this is Kay - last week my blog was featured on the front page of the Italian newspaper, www.repubblica.it - http://www.repubblica.it/2006/05/gallerie/esteri/ristoranti-usa/ristoranti-usa.html . They also mispelled my name as Kate Westhues. So I'm guessing people were googling that and finding your site -
It was a very cool suurprise to find my photos there - kay
Kay, I just saw this comment . . . not sure when you posted it. How neat to have your photos in the Italian paper! Thanks for stopping by to explain.
I love and am inspired by your work!
Post a Comment