While drying my hair this morning, I listened to Alan Alda visiting with the morning show hosts on my favorite sports radio station. (Odd?--Yes. They like to diversify and cover topics beyond sports.) I love Alan Alda, partly because he has always reminded me of my now-departed, but still much-beloved, Dad. So, in a logical segue, I started thinking, "Who would play my family in a movie?" (I realize this would not be a very exciting movie, although it might qualify for an afternoon special.)
After some contemplation, here are my choices:
Dad: Alan Alda
Mom: Kathy Bates
Brother: a younger James Woods
Me: Jodie Foster (this would be a nod to my younger, thinner self, when people actually told me that I reminded them of her)
Tell me about your family's Major Motion Picture!
20 October 2005
Who would play your family in a movie?
Posted by Lisa at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment