10 October 2005

What do I need?

Just as I was pondering that very question, Kate and Frog have assisted me in finding an answer, by suggesting that I Google "Lisa needs." Here is the result, a list of the most common results from that search:

Lisa needs braces (had them)
Lisa needs help (true, oh so true)
Lisa needs to handle lower conditions (what?!)
Lisa needs to get a life (definitely! but i'm trying!)
Lisa needs to more clearly communicate to clients how they can benefit from LISA membership (well, yes)
Lisa needs to give it up (what, exactly?)
Lisa needs Khan (hm)
Lisa needs a tree (got it!)
Lisa needs a beach (YES!!)
Lisa needs a one or two parent family (huh?)
Lisa needs to go to the museum tomorrow (sure, if you'll take care of this work for me)
Lisa needs more feed for her cattle (yes, if cattle = canines)

By far the most common reference found from googling was "Lisa needs braces," apparently thanks to Lisa Simpson of "The Simpsons" fame. I happen to have already had braces, courtesy of a fine orthdontist in Aurora, Illinois, who delighted in untying my shoe in one swift tug of the shoelace on each visit, as his little joke.

0 comments: