Wow. At one time, I was a frequent poster/commenter on the Daily Kos web site, a clearing house for progressive thought, news and ranting. Earlier this year, however, my interest in the site tapered off and I took a break . . . I was tired of what felt like circular tail-chasing and childish arguments (some of which I permitted myself to be drawn into, I am embarassed to admit). I was gone for so long that I lost my "trusted user" status, which brings with it prizes and fame, OK, really just the ability to assist in monitoring the site for off-the-charts level inappropriate comments and such.
But I have been dipping in here and there lately, due to my uncontrollable curiosity about what the Evil GOP Wing Of Our Government May Be Up To, and yesterday even found that I was moved to post a diary. My diary was about a Dallas Morning News story concerning GOP Leader/Texas Exterminator Tom DeLay, in which the foreman of the grand jury that indicted him last week says essentially, "Hell no this isn't a political conspiracy--there are stacks of evidence to support the indictment!" Much to my surprise, that diary spent most of the day on the "recommended diaries" list on Daily Kos and, based on the number of people taking the poll in the diary, nearly 1000 people read it.
I thought I would mention it here, in the event that you would like to check out the Daily Kos or my humble little diary, which has now been recycled to the back of the long list of diaries posted there daily.
02 October 2005
People are interested in that Tom DeLay Character . . .
Posted by Lisa at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment