Dana Perino is headed directly there:
The "nonverbal cues," as we lawyers like to call them, are extraordinary. Shifting eyes and head, looking down during the worst of the lies, tripping over her words like few White House Press Secretaries have done in recently memory. How do members of the Bush Administration sleep at night?
Sorry I haven't written much:
I'm worried about my Cubs.
I'm in a state of annoyance at work--yet again--despite my new positivity approach.
I'm pretty much in a "If you have nothing nice to say . . . " mode.
Hopefully, I'll snap out of this and be motivated to write again soon.
04 October 2007
If there is indeed a "hell,"
Posted by Lisa at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It only took her 26 seconds to mention September 11. Wow, is that refrain getting OLD. And it was her first response. Wow. And I don't mean wow in a good way.
Didn't anyone prep her before she went out there to tell her to leave her nails alone. Sure sign of someone uncomfortable and nervous. Of course, I don't blame her for being nervous, I certainly wouldn't want that job.
I'd like to think that she is ashamed of the lies she's telling, but I don't. She sure isn't very good at it, though, is she?
Post a Comment