13 October 2007

Saturday Links

I just slept for 12 hours (in a row), in what constituted a desperate attempt by my body to stave off exhaustion-induced insanity. I could sleep more, but have to go to work now.

But first, some fascinating (to me, anyway) links:

Via Susan: "Hillbilly How-to: Practical uses for your old computer pieces"

Among my favorites is the monitor-turned-squirrel-cage.

Via Kottke: He moderates a match of Layer Tennis

For people who enjoy art, design and competition--sort of a battle of the creative nerds.

And for a Saturday brain twister . . . via Chris: Which way do you see the dancer spinning?

I see clockwise when I look at it directly . . . cannot imagine her spinning any other way.
But when I read the article and just see the spinning dancer out of the corner of my eye, it appears that she shifts into counterclockwise mode . . . interesting!

Off to brief . . .

0 comments: