I've been all work and no play--with very little sleep--for the last several days, but today there were filings galore, and now I'm ready to play. There are three days of business trips beginning tomorrow, to Minneapolis and New York. While I adore the clients I'm visiting and look forward to seeing them, I must confess that dressing up and being on my best behavior is one of my least favorite things to do.
After that, there will be three days of pure pleasure in New York City. I was going to be "good" and come home for the weekend, but then I thought, "I'm there and probably won't get back for a while, why not enjoy it?" I need to get back some of that centered vacation feeling and am hoping to find it there.
These are things I saw last time I was in my beloved NYC, in May:
Outdoor Chair Art:
New York Public Library Reading Room:
I'm looking forward to seeing little Freddie, also known as the "Love Pig":
How can you not feel happier just by looking at his picture?
Have a wonderful week, all!
15 October 2007
Travel Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The love pig--that's great.
Have a great time. That reading room is so amazing. Maybe I'll get to see it one of these days.
I'm with you there. I tolerate dressing up and being well mannered, so I can afford to relax, dress casually and travel to fun places.
Have a great trip.
Post a Comment