Here's a pic . . . will write a real post later:Cloisters Column and Colors, by me.
Nice pic, and cool that you got to visit the Cloisters.Have you seen Al Pacino's excellent "Looking for Richard"? A good bit is filmed at the Cloisters Museum.
Thanks, Phil--the Cloisters were on my "must visit" list for a long time, and I'm glad to have made the effort to get there. I haven't seen that Pacino movie, but now must see it! What a wonderful place . . .
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nice pic, and cool that you got to visit the Cloisters.
Have you seen Al Pacino's excellent "Looking for Richard"?
A good bit is filmed at the Cloisters Museum.
Thanks, Phil--the Cloisters were on my "must visit" list for a long time, and I'm glad to have made the effort to get there. I haven't seen that Pacino movie, but now must see it! What a wonderful place . . .
Post a Comment